Growing in soil?
Not getting the results you want? Get it right the first time... every time, by measuring the soil pH BEFORE you plant and during the growing phase.
Knowing what the pH level is enables you to:
- Sustain a healthy crop right through to harvest or sale
- Use less of the right fertiliser, not more of the wrong fertiliser
- Spend less time on maintenance due to healthier plants
- Commercial growers
- Nursery production units
- Garden centres
- Home gardeners
Why a Bluelab Soil pH Meter?
Having to make up a slurry and use test strips is time consuming, cumbersome and not reliable enough. The Bluelab Soil pH Meter enables you to take the measurement directly into the soil...a result in minutes...not hours!
The Bluelab Soil pH Meter was tested by a professional grower that takes an average of 50 direct tests per day. This is what they had to say.
"In the past we have used a soil meter that cost us over $700.00 and finding a replaceable probe was impossible. We approached Bluelab to ask if they had a product that would withstand 50 direct soil tests per day. Bluelab gave us their Soil pH Meter to trial and we never gave it back! We buy a new probe once a year at a tenth of the price that we use to pay. We rely on the pH value being bang on for successful propagation therefore I would definitely recommend the Bluelab Soil pH Meter."
Bulb Exporter, Tauranga, New Zealand.
Peace of mind guarantee
The Bluelab Soil pH Meter comes with our complimentary product guarantee
*6 months for the Bluelab Soil pH Probe
Bluelab have been manufacturing testing equipment for nearly 30 years...if we were not good at what we do, we would not be here!
- Lightweight and portable
- Quality replaceable Bluelab Soil pH Probe included
- Simple two or three point push button calibration
- Successful pH calibration indicators
- Auto turn off function (extends battery life)
- Large easy to read display
- Low battery indicator
- 2 x alkaline AA batteries supplied
- Over range and under range indicators
What does the probe look like?
Product manuals and care information
Bluelab Soil pH Probe Cleaning Instructions
Need more information?
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please email us
We are always here to help!